Attendees at the 2012 NMC Summer Conference will stay at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston, where the conference events will take place. The hotel is centrally located in Boston, close to all the great restaurants, shopping, activities and attractions.
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
575 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA 02139-4896
Tel: +1 617 492 1234 Fax: +1 617 491 6906
Special room rates of $189 for single/double have been secured for 2012 NMC Conference attendees, and include in guest room Internet access. When making your hotel reservation please be sure to mention that you are with the "NMC" or "The New Media Consortium" group to receive the special rate To ensure the special rates and room availability, please make your hotel reservation no later than Tuesday, May 10, 2012.
Make your hotel reservation online here!
All guests at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston may enjoy the following hotel amenities:
- 470 renovated sleek guestrooms and 11 suites, Boston skyline and Charles River views
- Plush Grand Beds/37” flat screen TV/iHome stereo with iPod® docking station
- Outdoor balconies and patios/deluxe bath with pampering Portico products
- 24 hour Business Center/Wi-Fi/Express Check-in Kiosk/Hyatt FastBoard
- Complimentary Cambridge shuttle Service (select destinations)
- Concierge/Hyatt E-Concierge/Multilingual Staff
- Earned AAA's Four Diamond Award
- Zephyr on the Charles with seasonal outdoor dining terrace
- Zephyr Friday Night seafood buffet/Zephyr Sunday brunch
- Zephyr Lounge
- In-room dining
- 24 hour StayFit-TM gym overlooking the Boston skyline
- Indoor lap pool with sundeck/sauna/eucalyptus steam rooms
- Seasonal bike rentals/massage services
- Walk/jog/bike trails along the Charles River
The closest airline is Boston Logan International Airport, which is located approximately 15 miles from the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston.
Covered parking is available for all hotel guests, please check here for current rates.
If you need a taxi cab from the airport, there are taxi cabs waiting outside of the baggage claim at the
Boston Logan International Airport. Approximate cost is $20 one way.
Check here for driving directions to the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Reeves at 512-445-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org